Monday, May 14, 2012

Yeah! More Birthday Stamps!

I have not posted in soooo long - since my birthday last year, oops!! Life is just soo busy.. I feel I hardly have time to craft anymore except when the bf is on afternoon shifts!!

Anyway, I have had a Michaels gift card burning a hole in my wallet for over a year, so I finally went and used it up at Michaels! They had a ton of new studio G stamps in.. the $1.50 wood block ones that I looove! They always are so cute and have the wittiest sentiments! I got 9, I think 7 of them are birthday themed, which works well since it seems I primarily make birthday cards!!!

Here is one that fits 365 Cards Sunday sketch.

I used an adorable new stamp - I think this one is my fav! and some scrap paper from my scrap drawer, pearl bling is from Dollarama. Heat embossed the sentiment/image and coloured the image in with my copics.

3 comments:

  1. super fun yummy card!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the happy bright birthday card... the stamp is wonderful :)
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card!!! LOVE how happy and bright it is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo