Monday, August 30, 2010

Catch-up

Just a quick post before I head out to my friend Tee's for a much needed girls night with our friend Sarah. UGHH. Today went from lovely to HORRID in 5 seconds. I accidentally deposited the wrong amount of cash (LESS) that I actually deposited. Kind of a shock to look at your atm receipt and see you only deposited mere cents when you put in bills? I'll get it sorted out in the AM. blaah.
Anyway, a jumble of cards I have made over the past few weeks.
Cute shower card for my friend. Prams and scalloped circles are from GS.

Another shower card, as well as diaper cupcakes for my best friend Jess's shower. 'Treats' on cupcakes are from Paisley.

Annd two birthday cards, top one for my Grammie, and the purple one is for an aunt. Definately going to start using my Peachy Keen face stamps on more than just paper dolls! LOVE the flower!

1 comment:

  1. Yay your posting! :) I love your work so much, how cute is the peachy keen face stamp. Your so talented, keep posting so I get to see more of your work for inspiration!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo