Wednesday, September 1, 2010

'Digging Deep' challenge

While browsing some of my favourite creative blogs for inspiration, I decided to work on some of the challenges over at 365 Cards. I'm going to try to complete all this weeks challenges.. but we will see what happens lol.
Day 183 - Digging Deep, was a fun challenge! In it, we had to use a non-paper item at least six months old (I used ribbon from HL that I bought for 35 cents sometime in the spring of 2009), 2 sheets of patterned paper you've never used (used 2 sheets of coordinating KI memories paper - this was the FIRST patterned paper I ever bought for scrapping, and I never used it lol... but its soo cute!), an embellie you've had for over a year (I used a cute little balloon paper clip I bought at the dollarstore at least 2 years ago... I've had it so long I can't even remember), and finally a stamp that you've never used, but had for at least a year (I used an adorable imaginescense stamp from the 'All Kinds of Happy' collection - I got this from a scrap gift swap sometime spring 2009 and never used it). Inked my edges a bit (of course.. what else do I do?) and added a few pearls. This card is perfect for my sis-in-laws birthday, Sept 29! Now that I've used this stamp I want to use it on all my future birthday cards.. for the time being lol! This challenge was great to help me dig into my stash!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! xo