Sunday, September 5, 2010

Be Happy Card

I am going to put my feet up and watch some tv after this! Ahhh Lady Gaga was so great last night... and I am sooo tired today but I just HAD to make some cards with my free time this evening!!! ...Not sure what to do with all the cards I`ve made this week lol.
This card is for Day 188 - Divide and Conquer - divide your card into 6 equal parts, and decorate. I decided to make 6 assorted flowers from the Paisley cart, and stamp faces on the flower centres. Unfortunately, the faces aren`t complete since I somehow have lost my darling white gel pen (which I didn`t even know I owned until a couple weeks ago). I`m sure the card will look much cuter once I`ve added some detail to the eyes! Anyway, here it is for now!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! xo