Thursday, September 2, 2010

Russian Doll card

I have had the Paisley cart for a few months.. and have never cut out any of the adorable dolls!!! This is half the reason I got the card, those dolls are tooo cute!
When I saw the 365 Cards Sunday sketch challenge 182, I immediately knew I'd be using one of the cute dolls off the Paisley cart! (Here's the sketch)

I used some Paper Studio paper I had laying in my scraps. I really don't like the way the dolls face turned out, but oh well. Live and learn! I really love the colours on this card tho!

5 comments:

  1. This is way cute!! Great use of that little doll, and such a pretty color combo. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fun card!!! love all the patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card! The doll, the colours, the patterns and the great take on the sketch!
    Nice work, girl! Thanks for playing with us on 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!! love the doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really want that cartridge! I love that little doll and your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo