Monday, August 30, 2010

Cupcake box and card set

It feels like its been ages since I've been able to post something... or since I've had even a few hours to craft! Ugh. I took a few hours to work on a quick little gift for a friend of mine. She loooves cupcakes, and her birthday is coming up (the big 2-5) and she doesn't want a big deal made.. but I still want to get her a little something! I'm going to give her this cute little box with a set of four cards I made (may add more as time allows and creativity flows). I think I'll make up some gift tags too, and a little goody bag full of candies or something. She has a sweet tooth just like me!!
Just like the rest of the cards I have made recently, these are just very simple and basic, with a few little embellies here and there. I used some Fancy Pants felt from my stash (never used it before.. have bags of the shapes!), a new stamp from Stamping Bella and one of my adorable crocheted flowers from American Crafts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo