Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bright and Cheery

Lots of cards today! I joined a card swap (not due til October, but I like to keep on top of things!) to help with my stash.. and believe me, it is helping lol. Just trying to think of a good layout has produced about 8 different cards! Anyway, I think this little tulip from Paisley is pretty cute, and nice and simple for this card. Surprise! I used ribbon, and all plain cardstock! I like this colour combo.. very bright!


Here I used a Bella stamp and coloured it in with regular coloured pencils, blended with a babywipe! No gamsol, goo gone or baby oil in this house - I was just messing around with this last night while watching a movie, but I think this Bella looks pretty cute for my first try! Trying to stay away from the Copics... ugggh.. its so hard. Everyones creations with them look sooo nice... Maybe I will cave and buy a few (or more...) as a birthday present to myself...


Please ignore my ugly airhockey table... I need to set up a nice little nook to take my pictures instead of this or the old dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo