Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a few ingredients...

Why why why must I be so busy when all I want to do is craft??? Here are four cards I made today, very easy and simple, I used one piece of patterned cardstock (Fancy Pants Designs) and cut it into 9 4x4 pieces, so I can use it for 9 cards! I'm trying hard to get rid of all those little scraps. I also used ribbon, which is very rare for me, but I'm going to try and incorporate it into my crafting more since I have a ton of it, and it looks great! Now I just need to practice making bows and such.. ugh.
Oh! I also used two darling sentiment stamps I bought on Friday at my LSS's annual summer sale! Stamping Bellas - I now have an addiction and have ordered a massive amount of stamps online... :s
Another couple of cards I made... trying to use up this adorable Strawberry Limeade paper.. forget who it's from.. K&Co? Used my new Paisley cart for the adorable strawberry and lime!!!

And finally, another Paisley card. Isn't this zebra too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo