Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some Sweet Cards

I just love these cards!
This one is sooo super cute. I used cuts from the Wild Card cart, which had previously been overlooked by me, as they're not the main images. SO CUTE! I need to make another of these, just love it!
Another cute one! This cupcake is from the From My Kitchen cart... so adorable! I used a Studio G stamp for the sentiment. Need to get me some more cute stamps!!! There is a sale on at my local scrap store this weekend... I don`t know if I will be able to control myself!
Easel cards are my new favourite, thanks to the use of my ScorPal (thank you Sharla!!!). This one was made for a cousins birthday. I used bic markers to colour the image. You can`t see it very well here, but there is some shading detail. I can`t afford copics, so the Bics are working out pretty well so far!
LOVE this one!!! I am going to make a few more next time I am crafting, just to have on hand. Again, used my Bic markers and some Studio G stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo