Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Sugar

I have a ridiculous amount of pictures on my computer that I'd like to share.. but since there are so many, and from several years time span, I'll just put up some of my favourites to catch up a bit!
Here is a simple, yet GORGEOUS card (if I do say so myself!) that I made for my friends Stephanie and Britton's wedding. I have pictures of her shower card somewhere.. its a beaut as well, I'll have to find it! Anyway, love the paper, and massive use of stickles on this cut from Love Struck!

Here's a card I made for another friends bridal shower, very similar to the one I made for Steph, although Stephs was a bit more jazzy and va-voom. I used the Wedding solution cart to cut the parasol and flowers. Love it!

Ugh bedtime or I will collapse! Shall post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. ooo this is really pretty! I love the glitter ... you can never have to much glitter! lol Nice choice of colours too.

    I'n answer to your question most of my stamps are from michaels, I just wait for one of their coupons and buy them then. I've even had some luck with their little $1.50 bin stamps!

    L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo