Friday, February 25, 2011

Crafty Friday -Take 1

I'll be making 4 separate posts today, all of them for challenges over at 365 Cards. This card is based off the sketch for sunday, found here. I'm super sad, these papers are my FAVOURITE, I think they are Sassafrass Lass, but I'm not totally certain, the line is at least 1-2 years old. I'm using up the last scraps of the 2 double sided pages I have left for all of this weeks challenges. Next time I find papers I LOVE i will buy a handful of them!!
Anyway, used my nestabilities, some fancy pants felt, misc button and bling. Paper was sanded a bit.

5 comments:

  1. Una interpretaciĆ³n genial del sketch!
    Me encanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card!! fantastic take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The papers are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and love the scallop down the center!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love the patterned paper you've chosen for this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo