Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day!

Weather is horrid here today, lots of snow! I decided not to brave the roads and stayed home. Made a few cards, I'll post those separately later (for challenges), right now I'll just play catch up.. which won't take long :( Not enough time to make cards lately!!
Still trying to use up some little scraps I have laying around. My goal is to go through my scrap pile and throw out/donate all those little pieces of paper I know I won't use!

This card was made for a Valentine's card swap on a coupon site I belong to. I FINALLY used last years Valentine's cart for the word Valentine and the adorable zebra heart! Swiss dot paper for some added interest, and Martha Stewart pearls.

This card is for a good friends birthday, I used a bunch of yellow embellies I had lying around, I just love the felt pieces! Need to use them more.

Sorry about the Christmas cards.... and the crappy photo!! Used the Winter Frolic cart for these. The cuts are just too adorable!

Used a new stamp from M's for this, as well as scrap paper and some K&co stickers, Dollarama pearl bling.

Same supplies as above, however I used this special gloss that crackles as it dries (can't remember the name right now..), it looks sooo cool! I also traced around the letters with a black pen, I saw this in a magazine the other day and thought it looked pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo