Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super Sketchy Sunday

This is for the super sketchy challenge over at 365 cards, you can check out the sketch by clicking on the link. The card is actually only 3.5x2.75 inches, kind of cute! You can't see in the picture but the orange paper is very distressed, I went a little overboard on the sanding I think! K&co paper and embellies, stamp sentiment is Studio G. This card isn't particularly one of my best, I'm trying to keep the next few small and simple to include in a little gift pack - will post a pic of the set when its done!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh..such a cute little card! I think it´s soo sweet and that it´s a great take on the 365 Cards sketch.
    Thanks for joining us. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a yummy card and love your fun bright colors!!! that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan los colores!
    Un gran trabajo con el Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bright take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo