Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Princess title

So this is not a card.. and its not very wowzah - needs some more embellishing, methinks... but here it is! Today's 'prompt' @ 365 Cards is 'hat'. Hat makes me think of.. a hat... ahem... and this little princess 'hat' is so adorable, and will co-ordinate perfectly with the patterned paper I want to use for my niece's baby scrapbook! She is a little princess, so this will definately be a suitable title for a page!!! I added a little bling, and applied crackle glaze to the yellow letters. Maybe some paint dabbing should be added.. or some glitz? Hmm... if I go a bit further with this, I will update this post! From the Once Upon a Princess cart.

2 comments:

  1. Es preciosa!!
    Me encanta los colores que has usado para la tarjeta.
    Gracias por jugar con nosotros.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo