Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Satisfying Smile Card :)

The first of another set of several posts in a row! I had four day weekend, but didn't get any scrappy work done until last night! It was a good weekend, one of my cousins came down to visit, we did some shopping and hit up Red Lobster for ShrimpFest! MMMM! I never used to be a huge fan of shrimp but I must say I am growing to love it!!

This card makes me smile! I just love the patterned paper on it! I was trying to be good and use up a lot of my paper scraps, and I have been.. but I just really wanted to use this! I got it at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago... I must say, I go crazy for anything cupcake, kitchen or woodland animal themed! Soo cute! Its based off this weeks Sunday Sketch @ 365 Cards. Unfortunately you can't see that I added some glaze to the oven mitt, spoon and rolling pin, as well as to the blue circle behind the sentiment. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps, cutouts are from the From My Kitchen cartridge.

On a side note, I am SUPER EXCITED! I just noticed yesterday that I was a spotlight designer over @ 365 Cards for this card!!! What an honour, so pleased!

3 comments:

  1. well this is FUN :) and i love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta!! la tarjeta es preciosa, has jugado genial con los chipboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it made me smile too.. love your your use of the pp and take on the sketch..
    Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo