Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fabulous 40!

Its kind of ridiculous how I don't post for months, then post several times in one day.
I thought I was done craftin' for today... but I remembered the existence of my ScorPal, and decided I should dust it off, plus I needed to make a special card for one of my boss' 40th birthday!! Coincidentally, we share the same birthday :)
I used Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe Collection, Martha Stewart edge punch, Sew Easy twine, Dollarstore bling and an ADORABLE Recollections flower. There are two pockets on the card front, the first has a tag in it with sentiment (see below for detail), the second I will probably put a giftcard in.


I wanted to recognize her 40th birthday, but wanted to be subtle about it! I think you can tell - I didn't have stamps large enough, so I just cut out '40', inked the backs a bit, pressed the ink on my scalloped oval, and then went over the numbers with my clear Spica for some added sparkle. I think that 40 IS fabulous, so this sentiment works perfectly :)

I forgot I had this stamp (Studio G)... I think I really need to clean up my scrap area a bit lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo