Tuesday, August 2, 2011

'Peace'ful birthday

Okay.. I really need to start staging my cards much better for pictures!!! I really like how this one turned out. For today's challenge @ 365 Cards, I had to use a peace sign on my card somewhere. Kind of stumped me at first, since I'm not really a peace sign person! I did have a chipboard shape that I knew would work great, so I kind of threw it on my card with a bunch of other stuff... reminds me of a funky little shirt I used to have back in highschool. Anyway, voila! Various bits and pieces from my embellie bag that were left over, this amazing fabric heart - I recieved it and a few other pieces in a swap, I WISH I knew where to get them/what line it was! They are so cute, kind of faux leather. Hmm maybe I'll find some tomorrow on my shopping trip to the states?? I can only hope :)
Punch is Martha Stewart, paper is K&Co. Inside sentiment reads 'Bring on the cake' - super cute, I forgot to snap a picture of it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright funky colours in this card :)

    Sometimes cards photograph better if they are standing up instead of flat. But if you do take them flat, try and lean directly over them when you take the photo. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very groovy....hehe...didn't we all have a little tshirt like this once? Of course some of our shirts we oldr then others....oh I don't mean me of course. Great job Peace Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo