Friday, August 5, 2011

Soft Dress Form Card

Ad inspiration - I always find these challenges fun, but I laughed when I saw it last night.
Dress forms! Lol, reminds me of the card I made yesterday... I am really loving that dress from cut from the Nifty Fifties cartridge... sooo guess what I did again?? haha
The patterned paper is from The Girl's Paperie, soo pretty!!! Also I think I am obsessed with my new heat gun... <3
I love the colours on this paper! The pink dress is slightly hideous.. I had this bright idea to stamp all over it with a button, then heat emboss... it was a great idea.. but it failed miserably lol!
 Annd the inside:


2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome I love the colors too great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I don't think that pink dress looks hideous ;-) Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo