Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's always fair weather

Okay, so just a quick little display of the cards I made last night/this afternoon.
This first one is for 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday challenge :)
I absolutely LOVE little Emma... CC Designs SugarPlums stamps are just too adorable!!
I coloured Emma with my copics, and for some reason, I really really felt that she needed to have a shiny, slick raincoat and boots!! I also really felt the need to do some paper piecing, so that is what you will see in all of the following cards. Grass border is from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge, clouds are Graphically Speaking, and stamped sentiment is from Verve Stamps.


 Here's a closeup of Emma where she isn't quite so laquered looking... it really caught the flash on the camera in the first picture.


A blonde Emma again, this time with a Verve Stamp I've never used before... such a sweet phrase!!


 And a very simple brunette Emma... I knoww I know, its not spring... but it just goes with her umbrella and rainboots so well!!

This last card is for my Aunt Judi's 60th birthday. She LOVES purple, but I couldn't find any really 'purpley' paper, this was basically all I had with purple on it. Cute little CC Designs SwissPixies stamp, I paper-pieced her dress and the cupcakes, added a bit of stickles to her wings and the cupcake frosting... She is too cute!! Phrase is Stamping Bella.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! xo