Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yummy Balloon Card

Hmm how fitting that I am posting a cupcake/birthday card today.. since it is my birthday!!!! I am offically 24 as of 2.5 hours ago... now I am afraid to look in the mirror - will I find my first grey hair or wrinkle? lol

For Monday's challenge @ 365 Cards, we had to create a non-traditonal balloon.. I immediately knew I would be using these gorgeous embellies from Martha Stewart that have been laying in my stash for ages!!! I conveniently had some SewEasy thread that coordinated perfectly with the frosting on each cupcake :) The sentiment is pretty much perfect for this card as well! I don't do a lot of 'white space' on my cards but I am really loving the simplicity on this one!! Again, took photos on my iPhone so the quality is not the best.

1 comment:

  1. lovely card, beautiful cupcake balloons... such a creative one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo