Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet Treats!! :)

Theme of the day is 'sweet treats' @ my fav 365 cards. Use at least 2 treats somewhere on your card...

I used two TPC papers for this... can't remember the line, annnd I'm not moving to go check lol! Anyway, my cute little stamped image has been coloured in with Copics (this paper is not the right quality, and just makes it look like i've coloured with pencil crayon up close.. blah), cupcakes were paper pieced, used some stickles for frosting, and 3D glaze on the cherries. Red raffia is from Dollarama. Little Birgitta is sitting on a cupcake, cut from the Once Upon a Princess cart.


 Closeup of the SwissPixies stamp :)


another paper pieced cupcake, and Studio G sentiment. I love this card!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card I don' t know what's sweeter the cupcakes or the girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo