Saturday, August 6, 2011

Little... Big!

I really struggled with this one... I think it turned out okay tho. Apologies if the photo is only sub-par, I used my iPhone instead of the camera today. Anyway, 365 Cards - Opposite Day - include at least two opposite combinations on your card. I chose Big and Little (Small flower, big flower) and Patterned and Plain (the paper, obviously lol.). The flower cuts are from Once Upon a Princess - sooo cute! All the paper I used from my scrap drawer, woot woot! :) I added some stickles here and there, and the sentiment is heat embossed.. however, it was supposed to be BROWN not gold... I somehow picked the wrong powder... I have no idea where the brown is, but I hope I find it because its really pretty... and I only used it once :(.
 Here is the inside, nice and simple!
 This card I made yesterday, it was originally going to be my card for yesterday's Sweet Treat challenge... but I really didn't like it, so I didn't post it! I guess its actually not that bad - Paper and ribbon are from Hobby Lobby, sentiment is heat embossed, and the loopy punch is Martha Stewart. A nice, bright birthday card!

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards and I love all the bright colors!! Love that MS border punch:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both cards are wonderful. With the first one the inside is just as nice as the outside. I just love the second card too the colors are fun and of course what 's not to love about cupcakes. Great job on both cards!i

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo