Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Shine" Chandelier Card

Catching up on the 365 challenges that have been posted so far this week, so sorry in advance for the multiple posts!

First off, I'm pleased to say one of my cards was selected as a Spotlight Designer again!! Day 157, the ad inspired challenge from last week. Thanks to those @ 365 Cards for honouring me yet again!! :)


Now on to the first of this weeks card posts - Super Sketchy Sunday # 160 to start - I felt like making a square card for this one! We had to base our card off of this sketch:
 

Annd here is my card. I used scrap patterned paper, I'm pretty sure its Basic Grey, but it is yeaaars old and I have noo idea what line it was! I then used some lace ribbon, and embellies I had made last year for a swap using my cricut - the chandelier is from Home Decor. I used a crapload of distress paint in tattered rose, I believe. Love that stuff!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot for you being spot lighted :)

    shabby sheik & stunning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card!!!! you rocked it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xo